All our rolls are converted in Australia. We are proud to support Australian manufacturing to help keep jobs in Australia.
The Ribbon Supply Company declares not to be directly or indirectly involved in:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products.
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations.
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations.
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use.
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations.
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principals and Rights at Work, 1998.
Our thermal paper comes from mills that have FSC accreditation; and are only sourced in Europe. Our thermal paper has OEM approval and is an A grade 55gsm paper.
Our bond paper is also sourced in Europe. Currently we are able to offer some main lines, such as 76x76x12 single ply in FSC accredited paper. We hope to expand this range as the accreditation becomes industry "best practice."